Ad

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Total Nuisance

Note to all: mind the frustration:

1st of all, I have a totally freaking nonsense neighbor.
They stay on my left side, house No 23, USJ3/4E.
That old crazy aunty, often find trouble with us. in the past.
The recent was last year, now is her husband...
That mindless uncle push down our cloth hanger & it landed on the car bumper and it has a deep scratch.
Went and spoke to him, he keep saying our cloth hanger go over board his wall.

WTH, when I look at it didn't even cross 1/4 of wall.
Nvm, that house got so CANGGIH video camera.
Not 1 but 2 some more!!!

Then I ask, "UNCLE SINCE YOUR HOUSE SO HIGH TECH, BURN THE VIDEO INTO CD LET US HAVE A LOOK LARH!!!"
He Speechless.

Next he said our the cloth hanger we hang our undergarments, not good for his "god alter".
Facing the "gods".

DUH cloth hanger not only hang cloth lar!!!
You expect us to hang inside ar???
You want us buy a special undergarments hanger for us, just because it's a cloth hanger???

He said, "Please advice your mom to hang cloth on the other side, but not on my wall"

BRAINLESS uncle since when that wall is divided to YOUR WALL & MY WALL ar?

I said, "EXCUSE ME, pls mind your own business, this area is my house, don't advice me what should I do or not"

He said, "last time your dad will agree with us what to do"

I said, "HELLO!!! that's my dad, now I'm in charge of this house, I'm not my dad. So now the car kena scratch d, how uncle??? Every each time you and your wife does did again in the future, you think I got so much time go fix the car ar???"

He said, "Nvm you go fix, pass the receipt, I will pay for the damage"

I said, "Excuse me, you think got money very big ar??? PAY PAY PAY, you give me 100k la... TALK SO MUCH!!! Uncle all this while I don't respect your wife but now, you are an ADULT, but still you did such CHILDISH act, I've no respect for you anymore too!!!"

Own family can't take care yourself, konon want to advice me what to do this and that!

Buzz off la both nuisance uncle and aunty!!!

Thank goodness now they keep quiet d!


And another neighbor, on my right, No 19, USJ3/4E.
Not as crazy as the previous, but still nuisance,

Recently he left a note on my car:
"Pls park at your own boundary!!!"

I am so gonna reply back:
"Thank you for the note. Please go to MPSJ reserve your boundary!!!"

Gosh... I know we should love our neighbor as our self...
Oh man this is too much... so frustrating...

TOTALLY OVERLY NUISANCE NEIGHBORS.
GO STAY AT BIG BANGLOW LARH!!!
Then all the land front back left right is all yours.
Don't need so kecoh!

1 comment:

rYnz's Closet said...

omg neighbours are inconsiderate now. tsk tsk tsk.

Ad