Ad

Saturday, June 16, 2007

HOLIDAY!!!

Hello friends,
you know what...
HOLIDAY is so fun...MUAHAHAH!!!

By the way I was trying to think what to blog about, it seems that after exam, my brain just gone blank, everything drain out... I can't even think any topic to blog about. So this post shall be quite random post about everything under the sun, or some say the star, ok forget about the sun newspaper and the star newspaper.

Fuh, seriously man! My brain just drain out right after exams, serious! My friend asked "hey, question 5 how you answered ar?", then I replied "err... question 5? err... I don't remembered the question la". Aiyo! come out from exam hall, forget everything already.

Barely remembered how the question look like and how I answered it. So stress right, lol but I think is my habit after I exit the exam hall, I practically don't bother about the previous paper, and don't even care to check the text books whether I answered right or wrong also. Garbage in garbage out, that's it, lol. Resulting emptiness in the brain. Tsk tsk! bad for health. By the way right, I realised that I studied 1 hour I NEED break 1 hour. Need lots of rest, hehe.

So... yeah, how's my holiday right?

The usual stuff what most of us will do, ketchup & chili sos catch up, movie, play some DotA!!!, PlayStation and sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep for eternity, no la, will be so boring if eternity eat sleep eat sleep.

Fun part was the meeting up with primary and high school friends, we talk about the thing we did during school days, all the funny, lame, bad and good nonsense stuff in the school, ngek ngek!. I had this friend he was saying that during primary school his dad bought him shorts and long sleeves uniform for him. IMAGINE the shorts for the guys in primary schools, like those shorts you see the girls wear on the streets, SO SHORT those type with long sleeves, GOSH!!! I can't imagine that, I laughed like mad people HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! for 5 minutes, ok la not so long, I exaggerate only, hehe.

It is just part of it, that's not even my part of story. Lazy to post up the things I did in school. Want to know more? Call 1-800-jimmy for yam cha session. Make sure you paid for it.
(No wonder no calls from anyone, haih, sadness!!!)

Advantages of semester break
  • Books
  • Classes
  • Jam
  • Assignments/assessments/projects

Disadvantages of semester break
  • Got $$
  • Productive
  • Wake up early

Well, rot at home only la.
By the way I found this picture on the Internet.
Is some ancient Jimmy Holiday's album (if I am right).
Since I am on holiday & I am from HELP University College,
So...yes yes Jimmy Holiday - Everybody need HELP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
CHOKES & FAINT!!!



















You know, I know, We Know

3 comments:

anna said...

so......L..A..M..E.....

Cheriecey said...

hahaha~ so u think it's fun having holidays...i think it's funny 2 read ur posts.
like ur title & d entire blog's impression...give a sincere feeling... hmm... don't ask me y lah~
simple & nice~

Ciaoz~

jimmytch said...

anna: haha... anna I still want your hamster and we still need go out at 4 am =P

jocelynn: hey, how are you, is been a while. Btw thanx so much for the comment, it encourage me to blog more =P lol

Ad