Ad

Friday, June 22, 2007

I shouldn’t… but…

WARNING: Emo post!!! (18 and above)


I shouldn’t see you,

but my eye wants to.


I shouldn’t hear your voices,

but my ear wants to.


I shouldn’t think of you,

but my mind wants to.


I shouldn’t meet you,

but nature wants to.


I shouldn’t love you

but my heart wants to.


I shouldn’t bother about it,

but I care for you in silence...


p/s:

Above the post, does not refer to anyone or anybody,

is just for your reading pleasure, hehe thank you.

*not bad arh... I quite "creative" also, lol*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure or not... that it's not meant for ANYONE?

Tsk tsk...

Unknown said...

haha i don't believe
its not meant for anyone
hahahha
you know i know we know
hahahaha
im so annoying
=)

jimmytch said...

susanna: aiyo below the post already stated not meant for anyone oh... tsk tsk... if got I will tell wan... hehe

priscilla: you know, i dont know, we dont know... haha yes yes... annoying and naughty... no more ice cream for you... thank God I wont be in uni this week... if not habis la u... lol

xinch said...

i dun beelliieevvee la not for anyone teeeheeeheee, pakkong.. when're u gonna get me a pakpor?

Unknown said...

xinch: what pakpor ar... haha... u ahpak...lol not getting anyone lo... single is the best =P ... btw how are you?... exam coming oh... must rest well ya... if not later to stress u body kenot take it... old d =P... lol

Ad