Ad

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Face the book

Facebook victims #4245645345: jimmy!

Jimmy the charming: hey

Facebook victims #4245645345: what you doing

Jimmy the charming: nth oh... jsut online... hehe y?

Facebook victims #4245645345: nope just wondering...eh do u have fb?

Jimmy the charming: fb?

*the 1st thing I thought about 'fb' is this:























fb = fable game !!! O_O... (a good game tho)
I was like thinking ... "wah so ganas suddenly!"...
If play maple story ok lah... fable?... to hardcore d!!!
rethink again... maybe not fable... so...*

Jimmy the charming: ape tu?

Facebook victims #4245645345: facebookk... hahaha

Jimmy the charming: nah...

Facebook victims #4245645345: why don't join?

=_= ... because ah... I dislike reading books... so I don't like books... any books.... face book la... maths book la... this and that books I also don't like...

BUT... 2 books I like...

Bible

&

NoteBOOK...

p/s: someone please go open facebook cafe, I don't mind visiting tho...

No comments:

Ad