Ad

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Results

According to 'you know I know we know' theory,
These are a few example of how student will react when they got their result.

High achiever intellectual/smart/nerd-ing student:
Result: Straight As
Status: Just a simple smile
Alternative status: "Oh my... I didn't expect it, I thought I flunk my paper"

Jimmy replied: Yeah RITE!!!

OR

Result: Straight As & 1B
Status: Seek for appeal/remark/recheck
Alternative Status: CRY!!!

Jimmy replied: Nah tissue!

OR

Result: Straight As & 1C
Status: Faint!!!
Alternative Status: Also faint!!!

Jimmy replied: 999... Hello ade orang pengsan tengok huruf 'C'!

Average student:
Result: All pass
Status: Almost fainted
Alternative Status: Big sigh

Jimmy replied: Don't faint... later my hp no credit call 999.

OR

Result: 4As straight Bs
Status: Oh my... let me check.. sure A arh... not D or E?
Alternative Status: Jumping high up to the sky... as if like just won the Fifa World Cup...

Jimmy replied: congrats, you did your best =)

By the way...
SPM results was out few days ago.
Was driving to work in the morning,
Tune to the lamest radio on earth... HITZ.FM...
Then I heard the news someone got 20 A1 & 1 A2
O_O"""

Almost want to tekan my break to the max, in middle of the road and
stone awhile...
sweat awhile...
chill awhile...
& faint awhile...

GOODNESS!!!
It's just because everyone are getting smarter or the exams are getting easier?

Few years back, we heard of students getting like 14 A1s... Everyone was like "WAH!!!"
Then someone came out with 16A1s... Everyone was like "WAH... WAH... WAH!!!"

This year someone came out with 20A1s... Everyone was like "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Jimmy was like... doesn't care much about it already...

Imagine 5-10 years down the road...
It will be a common thing to see students achieve 30-40As...

Haih... student now days!!!

The next Albert Einstein...

5 comments:

JTan said...

haha.. it's Malaysia man...
semua pun boleh...
next time 30 1As pun boleh!

=P

Anonymous said...

EH EH EH..i always feel like i failed k! Then i pray and cry hahahah that's why get A!


p.s: call 999 need credit wan meh?

JTan said...

-_-

ppl don't get As by crying and praying..
cos if that happens, then how come thousands of other students who cry and pray still end up not getting As?

crying and praying ain't some kinda formula that will get you As..

jimmytch said...

Jeremy: Ya man... 50 years later 300 A1s... habis la the next generation...all look like Einstein...lol

PPL: you genius lo... from LSE!!! you feel like failed ar? lol then I Don't need to feel, confirm fail... T_T ... but yala at least u pray... good good... so when belanja makan... u grad d... pay sure super duper mengila-gila high like gunung everest... $_$ !!!

Anonymous said...

Cry and pray without studying OF COURSE you won't get As.

Cry and pray after you sat for the exam and felt like u flunked it really makes a difference.

Don't cry and still pray after you sat for the exam and felt like you aced it also makes a difference.

LSE exams too diff for me mah cheerie...so of course feel like fail lor! You know I'm not good at what I'm studying...whereas you're an IT pro!
Hehee..
I grad dy, my pay and your pay will be the same!

Ad