Ad

Monday, August 25, 2008

Dear dad

Hi dad,

You have been a great dad to me, relatives, colleagues and friends around you. I didn't know you are such a great dad till your friends and colleagues commented about your life. I'm so impress with you dad.

I wish that I able to tell you that I'm proud of you dad, I wish we able to go for dinner more , I wish we can do more things together, but no point wishing and regretting now. At least we have a good chat before you go.

I promise I will take care of mom and both sisters well in my hands. You rest in peace dad.

You will be always in our hearts.

I miss you dad, I will stay strong.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry bout your dad, jim.
I'm sure he's very proud of you too :) (like what I'd told you d other day!)

starlightliz said...

Sorry to hear about your dad, Jimmy *hugz from Adelaide*

Hope you & yr family is alright.

Yeah, I believe betz is right. He would be proud of you :)

Take care & keep in touch. Lizzie Hie

chinny said...

hey jimmy..

i'm sorry to hear about ur dad..but yea u're right..no point regretting now..at least u're proud of ur dad n i believe he's proud of u too :) take care alrite...catch up with u soon..*hugs*

-wei chin-

Hmm... said...

Hey Jimmy...I'm sorry for your loss...I'm sure you're dad is proud of a son like you who knows how to pick up the pieces and take care of ur mum and sisters... take care..

Gideon Yoong said...

hey there jimmy.
sorry i didnt get a chance to support u at the time. i only found out afterwards. and i just couldn't imagine how hard it must have been with things being so sudden.
but just wanna offer condolences and take care bro.

Unknown said...

Jimmy..

i'm sorry to hear from you. I know how u feel... Please cheer up my dear.. if u wish to talk, please do contact me anytime.. I hope i can share my shoulder for you.

Ad