Ad

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dream...

You know most of the Chinese people believe that the dead, especially the one closest to you will come visit you in your dream or some other sort way (freaky).

I don't really believe that tho.

By the way I did dreamt about dad twice since the day he passed away.

1st we were having dinner together with my family member. At that moment I thought I had woke up from my dream (that's the reality now). By thinking the reality = dream, for now. So hard to accept the fact my dad has passed away... but realized it was just a dream...

2nd it was another dream seeing my dad sleeping beside my mom, I was so happy for my mom... but again it was just a dream...

So hard to face the reality huh?

So many question in my mind... trying figure it out so hard... but at the end of the day... that's the fact... I have to face it even tho I don't like it so much... life still goes on... as much as I wish it was a dream... this is a reality... no dreaming...

To those who smsed or called... and also give a hand in one way or another... thanks so much...

Got this sms... from one of my friend:
"There's a time to mourn, a time to live and a time to move on"

Life isn't fair all the time, life isn't about smooth sailing all the time... that's life...

I'm not pefect, but relying on God, using this pain to drive me to be a better person as the day goes by...

1 comment:

amanda natalia said...

Eccl 3.
When you run with God, tough things may not be easy, one thing for sure, your future is decided in Him. Let God decides cos He knows better :)

Ad