Ad

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weight

Been receiving lots comment about me losing weight.

But didn't notice it, probably everyday we look at ourselves at the mirror, day & night so wouldn't notice it.

Thought it was a minor thing, but was wondering how come everyone commented as if an elephant became a giraffe.

Went to meet the Cheras people, and saw a weighing machine in Wei-Li/I house. Very 'excited' to check my weight. Often do that in anyone house that had a weighing machine, cause I'm to poor to own a weighing machine at home =(.

The last time I weight myself was 73KG. Wei-Li said her weighing machine 2kg extra wan... so if the result of the weighing machine shows 68KG... you must minus 2 KG... so your real weight will be 65KG... Am I right kids? ... hehe some maths lesson from the "guru"...

BTW... Wei-Li's weighing machine showed that I'm 70KG... So I was like... hmm 3KG hilang... ok larh not that bad...

Went back home only remembered have to minus 2 from the weighing machine's result... WAH LAU 70KG - 2 = 68KG ... I lost 5 KG!!!... I AM SO NOT PROUD of it... now I know why from an elephant to giraffe...

Next mission... eat like tomorrow never comes... hoho...

Anyone wanna treat me for a meal?

I'm so willing to accept it without any hesitation... =)

1 comment:

James said...

en bro, we hang out soon k. me also been loosing weight rapidly.

Ad