Ad

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tough

1st...dad passed away

2nd...some issue with police requesting to do post-mortem on my dad's body...but we refused by convincing the police it was an accident...

3rd...some error with dad's death certificate...need to run around the state to get the proper documents (that also take almost 3 days...=_=""") for the amendment to be made on the death cert...

4th...I'm down with measles... second attack... MC for the whole week...

5th...Next... I need to rebuild the broken road... off course not alone... Thank God I'm still alive... phew... been 'sweating' tremendously...



















Just wondering when will my road be officially 'normal' again...

1 comment:

James said...

hey bro, you re not alone. though i m not in situation as severe as yours but i roughly know what you re going through especially in item number 5- i m having a hard time rebuilding my life since the Fall. don't give up k. you re where you are, you re strong because of some One within you lives. take care

Ad