Ad

Monday, April 30, 2007

Jimmy??? Jimmies???



















Was browsing through my picture folders & I discovered this pix,
is from TGI Fridays ice cream menu if I am right... hehe

Out of my curiosity I searched for the meaning of 'Jimmies'
The result was....

Dictionary said Jimmies is bits of sweet chocolate used as a topping on e.g. ice cream
*ok lah... can accept it, since it's related to the picture above*

BUT THEN!!!...

Dictionary said Jimmy is;

Noun:
A short crowbar
*What the??? Crowbar??? Jimmy = Crowbar???...
something new to me -_-"*


Verb:
To move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
"The burglar jimmied the lock"
* Faint faint!!! O_O" JIMMIED the lock???... haha sounded so weird...*

Conclusion:
Jimmy is a crowbar with bits of sweet chocolate... hmmm
So random... -_-"

No comments:

Ad