Ad

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ti-ger

Yes there is cat in my house,
His name is ti-ger (as in ti-gur),
You know the cartoon winnie the pooh, the friend named ti-ger,
yes yes, my younger sis's idea not mine... lol
He is so beautiful & I always thought is female rather than a male... lol

Was coming back from classes, very tired and exhausted,
when I reached the doorstep I looked to my left,
I saw this!!!




















-_-" ... Swt...

Mangkuk betul!!!!,
sleep like 'superman' style,
nowadays animal's life are much more better than humans...

eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep,
but that doesn't mean I wanted to be an animal... lol

oh ya he also has a friend called 'Melody'...
and again my sis's idea, this pet can't sing,
but I had no idea why my sisters name her melody -_-"















Cool leh, I was shock too when I 1st see both of them in the cage.

But I guess they are best friend now,
he sees her since he was a kitten,
sometimes he ate the rabbit food too... *faint*
so greedy...

They rarely fight tho, but time they does...
I also not sure they're fighting or playing...
Cause they don't really like bite each other or something.














He also can sleep anywhere, on the floor, in the cage, in the box in the net, anywhere anytime, you name it... man... his life is too good d... haha...
He likes to pose and take picture too... nah just kidding... lol


OH YA...btw
Happy belated birthday AH STONE... YOU rocks man!!!
*look on his shirt, AH STONE cafe, cool right??? haha...*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

bunny!!!!!!!!

jimmytch said...

haha, u want? I can give u... but you got fuzzy and bunny d... so don't need la ya =P

Anonymous said...

eh! the spelling shud be T-I-G-G-E-R la aiyo!
btw.. have u seen an aMp Pee?

hoho!

JTan said...

wah.. new outlook.. hehe..

but ur chatterbox gone liao..?

anna said...

my cat my cat!
when u giving to me?!!
i want!
my birthday coming....*cough*

Ad