Ad

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Thou shall not lie... (-_-)

Went to church in the morning for Sunday service.
After service got practice for music team.
It was around 12:30pm the practice ended.
Rushing back home, cause got assignment need to finish.
Reach home had lunch then went into my room.
Checked my hp, got 1 miss call & 1 SMS.
Both are from the same person. One of my church mate.
Gosh!!!... before this my hp was in silent mode.
Only realized about the miss call and sms at 1pm.
The miss call & sms was at 10:30am.
Is was like after a few hours only I realized that.
So I thought what so important that she miss called and SMS-ed me.
Because I very long didn't talk with her already... hehe
Then with curiosity I read the SMS....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
thecw: eh you fat liow

*I was like, what??? I'm not trying to deny I fat la.. yeah I think grown wider ABIT... lol... but then still clueless so I sms her back*

jimmy: What the!!! You call me to say i fat... lol
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

thecw: No la Hehe april fool

Oh man, I almost fainted and die of heart attack.
THECW!!!... that is SO SO THE LAME!!!
goodness!!!... memang the mangkuk-ness, pinggan-ness, and all the sudu-ness garpu-ness of the world.

Hehe by the way "Happy" April Fool day =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm good, eh?

jimmytch said...

haha... monkey you =P

Anonymous said...

pig fish i tot? hmm
owez tukar tukar wan u
pukul kang!

Ad