Ad

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ever ending??? Never ending???

Grrrr... I tell you all ar... assignment, research, journal, project, assignment, research, journal, project, assignment, project, !@#!@$!%*&^#%*!&$%, Some more now is Saturday night, what is this!!! Suppose go out release stress, 31st March, 31% for Baskin Robins ice cream some more... grrr *fiery eyes*


Assignment and project!!! You wait!!!, I gonna spear you like the show in '300'!!! Muahaha!!!

Happily ever after. =)

*SAY NO TO ASSIGNMENT!!!* (I wish, aih...~~~)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.. so ngam one! My parents was jz playing an Elvis song that had the word "neverending" neverendingly being sung.. and now rur blog title! Really neverending =P

jimmytch said...

haha... so timely wan... maybe is a sign that we will have 'assignment' as long we still alive... *sob*sob*... no more "say no to assigment" =[

Ad