Ad

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Blog, blogger & bloggest...

OH NO!!! Jimmy is a BLOGGER already
Another convert!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!

since when? where? how? why?... aiyo to drama already...
I used to said like blogging is waste of time, this la that la
(but it does take up quite amount oftime)
But now I am blogging already...
Haha wanna know? Read the previous earliest bog entry for the reason I blog.

Yes yes, *drum roll~~~* kah chang* kah chin* tong tong chiang*...
I Jimmy Choo... wait I mean Jimmy Tan... proudly present...
A production from Jimmy the Yimmy the Yeemin the best of best...
Jimmy's official blog... 'Jimmy's whims & fancy'... wahahah...

So do hop by around if you are felling like a bunny or kangaroo hoping around... lol... *lame*

Come come... drop some messages in the chat box or comments... Hopefully I will try my best to update this blog... pray hard pray hard... hehe

Ahdui so much lameness.... not good for my health...
By the way today CF (Christian Fellowship) was great, we watched a documentary about Rachel Joy Scott
(visit http://www.racheljoyscott.com/ - for more information)

It was so inspiring, it personally spoke to me that, no matter who you are, from which background, races and etceteras, God treasure you and able to use you if you completely surrender your heart to Him.

Sometimes we are to comfortable where we are and we dare not to open our heart to let God use us or we always look down on our self in the extend that we can't give our best to God, keep comparing the people around us, fear of failure, rejection, and other examples.

Yes yes, go check out the website http://www.racheljoyscott.com for more information about Rachel Joy Scott, she had left a legacy to many people's life.

After CF go for lunch-ing awhile... then rushing go main blog.... I mean main block... gosh main 'blog' pulak... Class was at 2:30 till 5:30 and Futsal or Handball game was at 4-6pm... was hoping the class end early. The lecturer did finish her lecture earlier at 4:30pm... gila happy la.... can go play futsal...

BUT!!! she don't let us go yet, cause she want us to create some question for don't know what presentation from the guy who created the E-learning website for HELP University... aiyo potong stim habis haibs to the max...

So I was so bored while waiting for her to let us go then I decided to take some picture.



















Can you sport the 'cartoon horse' picture... lol... look so weird tho... I blurred her face.... scare later she see.. she come cincang me =P



















so bored that my friends sitting beside me, decided to design the most finest jet plan on earth... haha



















With HELP logo on it



















& with some sponsorship logo on it (-_-)... *sweat*, then we decided to test our prototype plan reliability but sadly..... not even a few second.... it...........



















CRASH!!! kaboom....
then FINALLY!!! lecturer said "ok, you all can go now" wohooo!!! futsal futsall!!! gogogo... and Jimmy the legendary footballer prepare to face his glorious moment.... *heart beat*dup dup* dup dup*tuuuuuuuu* (stopped beating for milisecond) and Jimmy Choo... I mean Jimmy Tan taking his glorious, mega, hyper,wonderfully and powderfully frree kick.... and......???


















yes yes preparing to score a goaless goal in futsal... haih sad-nye... but I enjoyed my day today tho...

So yeah thats all for now.... late already... better stop here... if not later dreaming to much... lol

Adios

2 comments:

LiliaN said...

Wah...so good.Create blog for assignment.How i wish my uni got such coursework. Anyway welcome to the blogging scene =)

jimmytch said...

haha yalo... so lecturer can see our progress... not this blog la... my assg blog is jimmytch.blogspot.com =)

Ad