Ad

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

RAJA parKING!!!

One day Jimmy go Uni... that time 10:15 like that lo...
Then find find kenot park...

so....
I park like this (Wira)

















Power right...
OBVIOUSLY no la... b4 that on the left got car park there wan then I double park la...
mana tahu going back that time around evening... wohoho...
thats how my car look like... park middle of the road... mmg kuasa to the max...

There is also another incident... exam time... rushing to find parking... so i sort of double park? triple park? ... without any delaying... i just part middle of the road...

is like this 2 car park side of the road... one left ... another right... then I the daring and desperate for paking slot my car in the middle of both car...

after exam... I got this 'saman' on the windscreen... must see must see... lol




















That time I was like "huh?" ... 'next time i see your car.... IDIOT'
I tak paham... so ya... feeling funny + guilty ... abit abit la... hehe

sorry ya whoever wrote this note... come find me... I belanja you makan ya =)
AIS KOSONG and ROTI KOSONG... semua KOSONG =P

hehe then now smart d... so I do this....

















yalo... so hard to find parking nowdays double park macam the road I own wan....
pray hard no one will scratch my car tho =[

thou shall not scratch ppl car =)

2 comments:

anna said...

wah, your parking very 'geng'.

jimmytch said...

haha... ya lo ya lo... power leh... wan learn from me or not... then you go back ur home town show ur skill =P that u learned from me... lol

Ad