Ad

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

HELP Uni Coll in need of BIGGER parking SPACE!!!!

8:30 am HP alarm rang... then i snooze... rang again then snooze...(until 9am)

9 am Bangun pagi, gosok gigi, cepat cepat pigi Uni (cause know sure no parking wan if i go out from my house 9 am)

9:45 am HAIH~~~ on the ticket machine there wrote "parking FULL, 10mins free"... yah man...10 min free to go round round and around the parking area to find parking... TRYING to become "good" student... so decided round round and round to find parking... then Betsy pepsi cola called me... "Eh Jimmy can find parking ar" ... lol I wish...

9:54 am ARGH~~~ 1 more min... ok la give up... decided go out from the parking compound and find parking near anna's house... HAIYO!!!... there also FULL...!!!

10am go back in to Uni parking... round round again... then got sms... FROM ANNA TEOH: "Muahaha. Kenot find parking le... BGX **** ... hehe" ... cis... sudah stress finding parking... still distract my focus... tsk tsk... lol jkjk...

10:10 am give up... while finding for parking... I saw Su Yin, Rebecca and Rachel all also finding for parking... so then I sudah berputus asa... stop my car ... waiting for some human to drove out their car from the parking place... but ... malangnye... also takde ... so wait wait... ah!!!... dont care la!!!... ape lagi... DOUBLE park!!! wahaha... then while coming out from the car... saw Rachel finding car park also... since class is 10:30... so I hop into her car and wait till 10:30 while she finding for parking...

10:30 am Rachel also still kenot find parking... so I decided to ask her to double park... ikut my skill... wahaha... and I will drove her car... in case the car she blocked wanna go out, we put a note with my hp number on it.... since my class in main block so is easier for me to come out and drove her car... cause Rachel class is in KPD block... the parking is in main block wan...

10:30 - 2 pm Class and disccusion... keep checking the hp in case anyone call or msg to remove the car... so far no one called... after discussion... by this time... should be easy to find car park already... so I go to the car park and drove Rachel's and mine car on a proper parking space...

2:30pm Go to KPD block E pass her car key... walk back to main block parking... VROOM VROOM... accelerate and go back...

3:00pm Reach home eat a bit go rest... and now blogging my third entry... lol...


Haih stressful man find parking... next time I go buy jet plane then parachute down to Uni... easier... don't need so hard to find parking...

p/s: Will only to announce this blog after the 7th entry... if not... I will just leave this blog as it is... hehe hope not... quite semangat to blog... why after 7th entry? ... cause 7 is the number of perfection/completion... lol... ok la thats all for now... want go do something else d... see ya

4 comments:

anna said...

hehehhhehee. sorry sorry if i distracted ur focus... just couldnt resist la.... just had to make u geram. lol.

jimmytch said...

hey... haha nola not your fault... just saje only =P saje make u feel bad... lol

anna said...

wakakkaa i dun feel bad at all =P

jimmytch said...

ceh... see u... quiet quiet... tapi very keji =P ... haha

Ad