Ad

Friday, March 16, 2007

Rainbow of my life

According to scientific explanation rainbow is an optical and meteorological (???) phenomena causes a nearly continuous spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the Sun shines onto droplets of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere.... yada yada... tada tada... rainbow contain red, orange, yellow , green, blue, indigo and violet colours.

I remembered around mid of last year, where Betsy had her first CG (Care Group) in Uni, she asked us to draw any picture that represent us. So as I think, think, & think so i decided to draw...

Yes a monkey... !!!

Nola, I drew rainbow, with some colouring on it, very nice drawing, can sell for million dollar.... hehe... I wish I can find the drawing, and show you all... Unfortunately the thief broke in to my secret chamber and stole my drawing ... haih *tsk*tsk*... disappointment of my life... if not I am on my way to millionaire club tho.... haha.

Sorry sorry, side track. So I was telling the CG members why I drew a rainbow. That time I'm not really so sure why I drew a rainbow, cause my art memang failure and memang no hope, so I guess easiest thing to draw is a rainbow.

Just around last week, I was rushing home, speeding like Ferrari Michael Schumacher (woot!!! he is the man of racing), nola not really speeding but "rushing" home. It was raining that time and the sky was bright that time tho, then I saw a rainbow, while I was driving back. I was like *wow* is already been quite sometime I didn't see a rainbow LIVE!!! in front of my eye, FREE some more ... lol.

Since that incident, I recalled back about drawing a rainbow in Betsy 1st day of CG.

You know that sometimes in life we are so busy that everything was so instant, food also instant, Mcdonald, KFC, even maggi mee instant noodle cup!!! (@_@). So busy with exam, study, assignment, project, working, this and that. Because in the mid of busyness, we just let our life passed by like that, without pondering back about what we had been going through in our life. YES... dont even have time to THINK about it.

Our life is like a rainbow. I mean that our life is full of everything, bad times, good times, bad + good times, got time, NO TIME??? and to name a few.

I associate rainbow with myself not because my life is so good and perfect, but instead my life consist of ups and downs, success and failure, joys and tears and etceteras. Thats is why my life is as colourful as rainbow, the nice colour of my life and the not nice colour of my life.

I want to thank God so much for the rainbow of my life. Thank Him so much that He made my life so exciting, with the friends He blessed me, my family member that He put me in, the bad and good times and many many many things to thank God for!!!

So let us not only be the rainbow of our own life, but to the people around us, let God's light shine through us and the rainbow that reflected from God's light will be a strong an awesome testimony for God to our friends, love one and family members. =)














[Rainbow of my life]

p/s:
Jesus asked me how much I love Him,
so I spread my arms and said this much.
I asked God how much He love me,
He spread His arms and said this is how I died for you.

No comments:

Ad