Ad

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hand Phone / Mobile Phone / Cell Phone ?

STRESS STRESS STRESS!!! lol... so I decided to DE-stress... I shall blog... Plan not to blog for at least 1 week... but kenot man... have to blog... haha... aiyo bad bad... kenot resist the temptation to blog =\

Have you ever recalled back your old hp that served you faithfully, where you got it for your birthday present or you bought it your self and etceteras. So while to de-stress I shall find back my old hp picture on the net.

Jimmy proudly present his 1st hp; *drum rolls*

haha yes yes, is the Siemens c25, I remembered when at the end of form 4, that was like end of 2000 I guess, my dad bought me a hp for my birthday, *woot* happy man, jumping up and down like monkeys... but sadly nowdays even my younger sisters who is just standard 6 already has a hand phone... aih... last time I want get a hp also so hard...

Yeah, this hp is a super duper dimple simple, for calls and sms only. Ring tone only got few option.
2nd hp
At the then end of F5 I got this phone, can't remembered already how I got it, probably I persuade my dad for it. The phone cost around RM 500++, now with that price you can buy a colour screen and mp3 player phones... haih...

Those time this phone was the most well known one, with no antenna on it and got some games, such as SNAKE... play like crazy... haha... can set ringtones, download ringtones and some other simple stuff =)


3rd hp & 4th hp

3rd hp was Motorola phone, my dad somehow use it half way don't like it, so I have the privilege to use it.... muahahah... this phone almost the same compare to the nokia 3310, the only thing is it got 3 nice lighting, green, ORANGE and RED!!! something weird and new that time...

Nokia 8250 was the BOMB!!! la... it was my 1st phone that I bought it with my own $, RM850... crazy expensive... even my current phone cheaper by 50 bucks... but this phone was my fav... from inside out...SEXY phone man... but few years back... some unfortunate event happened, that phone kena rompak... want to know more? ask me la... lazy type here... hehe... if I get to find back that person, I am going to SPEAR!!! him like the show 300 *muahaha*...

5th & 6th hp
Because of my phone kena rob or can say kena "rob"... my dad bless me with his Motorola colour phone, I guess is good also tho... haha got my 1st colour phone... Yes yes Motorola c63, haha thanx to my loving dad. So quite happy also la... got my 1st colour phone... but unfortunate event happened again around mid last year... the 'ON/OFF' button got problem... so yah man... kenot ON!!! can charge... got light.... BUT kenot ON!!!... motorola phone mmg no reliability... lol...

So... Aiyo I really have to thank God for my dad again...he gave me his BRAND NEW K300i ... *woot*... he won this phone during his company's annual dinner.... wah so happy... got camera... can play mp3 some more... some more is SONY brand... I love SONY products... 'mutu, gaya dan keungulan' ... haha

But then I feel bad la... my dad always give me stuff... so decided is time to have some saving with my internship in Uni ... so collect collect... *tada* my 7th haven phone, the perfect number 7 and number of completion 7... lol

Proudly present my hard earn hp

W700i, the sexy!!!, macho!!!, perfect!!! and cool!!! phones... wahaha even the model start with the number "7" on it .... W"7"00i ... mmg destiny... haha ok ok better stop craping and praising about my handphone. Gosh!!! I'm so unfaithful to my fellows hp... haih...

ok that's all now.
late d... want to sleep...

Tschuess
=)

7 comments:

anna said...

wah! banyak phone la u! lol. eh! im still playing d snake game.. hehe. outdated.

jimmytch said...

hehe... izzit... i remember my friend play my Nokia 8250 snake till maximum score... cis... lol...

yalo... mostly phone rosak... dad give... or something happened =\

Anonymous said...

come la.. challenge snake :D

jimmytch said...

haha... erm ... current phone no snake =P... lol

Unknown said...

interesting post! wahaha...

got so many stories to tell about your hp..hhaa...maybe i should start posting about the eveolution of my phone too...hehe

sigh, had bad experience with SE phones. now using nokia.. but not saying your phone not good la..hehe

jimmytch said...

haha... yalo... recently only realised I so unfaithfully to my fellow phones... =\ ... yes yes u shall post about your phone evolution... hehe.... no worries... everyone got their own preference =)

Anonymous said...

my bro got ma :)

Ad