Ad

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Need or want?

One day a boy found a funny weird ciplak coca-coca bottle. There is an instruction written on the coca-coca bottle, rub it and your life will change forever. So he rubbed it, WHOOPS!!! Everywhere filled with smoke. When the smoke dissolve, the boy saw an alien from Pluto planet.

Pluto alien : Hey, why did you wake me up from my beautiful dream??? hmph!!!

The boy stone for a moment

Pluto alien: Ok, ok, since you summon me, my name is Pluto alien, I shall grant you any 3 wish, you say it, anything will do.

Boy : Anything???

Pluto alien: Yes anything???

Boy : Hmmm.... (after 5 second) hmm.... (another 5 second) hmm.... ( and the boy still thinking for another few hundred second)

Pluto alien: Excuse me, your wish please.

Boy : AHHHHH!!! I know!!! I Know (jumping up and down like monkey...)

Pluto alien: Yes, what is your wish sir?

Boy : I WANT ANOTHER 3 WISHES!!!

Pluto alien: WHAT!!!??? that is cheating!!!

Boy : But you said ANY 3 WISHES, so that's not cheating.

Pluto alien: But that's not what I mean, I asked for any 3 wishes, not multiply your wishes!!!

Boy : but, but, BUT!!! (crying) you liar, you say ANY 3 wishes and now I wish for another 3 wishes and you only tell me I can't make such wishes.

Pluto alien: *sigh* ok, ok!!! is my wrong, let's make a deal I grant your 1st wish, but the following wish are not allow to have such wish, ok? deal? understood?

Boy : *nodding* yes sir!!! so now I got total of 5 wishes right after my 1st wish is granted?

Pluto alien: Yes, so what is your next wish?

Boy : I want another ciplak coca-coca bottle, that have another Pluto alien in it when, so when I rub it will appear in front of me asking me for another 3 wishes.

Pluto alien: GRRRR!!! @#$%^&***&$#^*&*@^&#$&#$

Boy : (started to cry again, sobbing and sobbing)

Pluto alien: Sir, can you just ask something more wishful!!!???

Boy : (still sobbing) I wish.... I wish... I don't need to wish again...

Pluto alien faint and die of heart attack.

-END-

Haha aiyo is already late night now, after doing all the assignment and project, my brain is already gone crazy.

Right now I just wish that I have a laptop.
I don't know that is a need or want.
Yeah, but laptop is my whim (A sudden desire or An odd or fanciful or capricious idea) for now.... hehe Jimmy's whims & fancy =)























AHHHH... I am DROOLING for it... ACER Ferrari laptop edition... woot!!! woot!!! sweetnees!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheerie. I am speechless.

jimmytch said...

aik, dont la speechless... later I less 1 friend to talk to =[

Ad