Ad

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Now you see it, now you don't?

It was quite sometime since I drove the Deer Kancil car. My car's windscreen got problem going north & south up & down, so my dad bring the car to his work place to fix it.

Bring to his work place to fix it? Yalo, my dad work in automobile factory, so he can get certain car spare part cheaper...hoho

So I drove the Kancil to Uni. Then I realised there is a small towel on the dashboard.


















My dad have this habit putting a towel on the dash board, except my car because I took it out. It looks very weird to me if there is a towel on the dashboard.

To me I don't see the need of a small towel in my car. But from my dad point of view, it can be use to wipe the windscreen if got mist/vapor, I don't know what it call the water thingy on your windscreen especially when your car is cold and during the night.

So yalarh wanted take off the small tower and kept it in the dash box larh. The moment I lift up the towel...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


















WAH LAU!!!
I didn't realize all this while he kept all his gold coins under that towel. Wah...wah!!! I can't believe it with my own eyes. I stoned+blurred+speechless = breathless.

Yeah dad! Use the towel to "wipe the windscreen", but actually hiding all the coins underneath... lol.

Not bad man, just because maybe he lazy to buy a coin pouch, he use this secret technique to hide all his coins from the thief... lol...

Well the Tan's family is very proud of it. Secret technique that being passed down, from one generation to another since long long long time ago.

Hehe, now you see it, now you don't...

Side track:
Today during CF camp prayer meeting, there is a bomb threat in Help uni's main block.

After that went to main block, got few police cars in front of the main block and nobody are allow to enter the building.

So as usual I go to my car and drove back without bordering much about the bomb threat, because it was the second time this bomb threat was announced.

I was thinking who on earth SO FREE want to go bomb HELP Uni, nothing better to do already!

Then 20 mins later Anna massaged

Anna: Main block got bombed!

WAH!!! I can't believe it... so I called her asked her serious got bombed??? Are you at the scene??? How bad is the building now??? Is the explosion big??? and etc... She not sure, because she said her friend told her about it...

Few minutes later...

Anna: Oh i think its just bomb alert la... hee... sorry for the confusion... My fren just told me so kuacheong (exaggerate) story...

FAINT!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nex time fetch me use kancil la k hoh

jimmytch said...

haha can can, call me you're free =)

anna said...

ahhahhahahahahahaha sorry for the kuacheongness. my friend called me and sounded so super kancheong then i only realized what u were talking about the cutting red wire so i msged u hehehheheee
sorry sorry
the coin thing is very convenient ur dad is smart =D

jimmytch said...

anna anna... Melaka ppl ar... tsk tsk... like to scare ppl wan =P ... lol... yalo my dad... can me treasure keeper.... hahaha

Ad