Ad

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy 50th Birthday Malaysia!!!

Sitting in front of the computer, staring on Microsoft Office Word, thinking how to do my assignment. Wanted to go out with friends to see fireworks on Merdeka eve. But don't feel like going, cause feel like so many things I have not yet done. As usual, already 5th week of my semester, assignment going to due soon, together with project assessment due every 2 week till November. Gosh!!! No peace...

But nonetheless must still enjoy life, play DoTA, go yam cha, watch DVD, anime, BLOGGING!!!, and etc. Tsk tsk, nowonder I am doing my assignment LAST MINUTE... lol... talk so much some more.

Since today is the eve of Malaysia 50th Independence Day, I shall compliment something about Malaysia *sounded as if I don't compliment my own country all these years* =|

Jimmy: So ladies and gentlemen what is good about our country, Malaysia?

Everyone: (Silent)


Jimmy: How about the negative side of it?


Everyone: (Everyone start making noise including me myself!!!)


So yah, you get what I mean?
I think you know, I know, we know.
Often we including me myself too, we tend to focus so much on the negative side of it. Some how it sound more "attractive" for us to focus on the negative side of it instead the positive side of Malaysia.

Ah, I'm not lecturing about what we should do this and that... yada yada and yada. I guess we are mature enough to understand about it.

So why not stop thinking negatively about Malaysia and start seeing the good side of it. I think that will be much better and easier too =)

Malaysia is not so bad as what you think after all. Yes, there are still lots of improvement need to be done. But no body is perfect, everyone need each other to learned from, whether from mistake, lesson or experience.

Nonetheless Malaysia is quite bless in away, But don't lah keep comparing Malaysia currency with U.S or EUROPE currency...lol... if we forever have that 'mind set'...susah loh.

By the way wish all the Malaysian Happy 50th Independence Day. 50 years of Independence, at least something to be proud of whether it is big or small to you =)

This is my country:












I born as Malaysian,
die as Malaysian,
wherever I am...


No comments:

Ad