Ad

Thursday, August 23, 2007

USB Drive

Well is just some random post here. Anyway I was looking around for USB drive in Pyramid yesterday, so yah... was walking around and asking for prices. Honestly speaking I don't really like walking around asking for prices because most of the prices there are not fix especially in Pyramid. For example, the price tag for 1GB USB drive will be RM60++. (Estimate price should be around RM40++, for a reasonable price)

Then I have to pretend ask how much is it, even though there is a price tag already. Most of the time the price tag on the items are to deceive the buyer, they will set the price very high.

So after asking the owner or staff for the exact price, they will pause & "think" awhile.... few second later "ah, RM 55"...NONSENSE... want to bluff me ar!!! ... as usual I will said "come back to you later" but never come back already... =P

You must be wondering how I am aware whether the price is reasonable or expensive? I constantly visit computerwar & hardwarezone for IT product prices... hehe so at least I know I won't be cheated by some evil people there...lol

Of course I have to admit I am a geek... haha... always amaze with technology stuff.

There are variety type of USB drives, so hard to decide.


















Some look like thumb drive,
that's why it's called THUMB drive... lol























Some look like ear rings??? =_="
























Soft toy!!!??? with the head detach??? gosh ... violent!

















FOOD??? Food with IT products = nonsense... lol

Aiyo nowadays people are getting more creative in their product's outlook...anything also can come out with...

So finally I found a shop in pyramid, quite reasonable. All this while I was planing to get this Pendrive Nano...


















The real size of this USB drive is only half of your thumb, very small and 'cute' looking... then suddenly I saw this....












Yes yes, Introducing the SLEEK and CAPLESS!!!... wah so cool is black in colour and you just need to slide the button on the left of the USB drive, there goes the USB head out and ready to be plug into your computer.... thin but twice as long as the Pendrive Nano... but I kinda like this USB drive, it's capless so you don't need to worry about the cap go missing.

Was eyeing on Pendrive Nano for quite sometime since I lost my USB drive few months ago, but end up I bought the Kingston DataTraveler 100 USB Drive... haha.

Well Pendrive Nano is small and cute, I like it but don't feel "MANLY" with small little cute USB drive. But since I like black colour and black is macho... so I shall take the black Kingston DataTraveler 100 USB Drive... lol...

I guess USB drive is a need especially for those who are studying in college/university.


















You still can live without it, but will feel awkward sometimes with out it. Haih technology is consuming us day by day... hehe

4 comments:

Jamie said...

jimmy! i wanna buy pen drive!!!
when you go buy take me along ya!
hehhee....then i get get better deal and wont kena cheated by all the cina man....

jimmytch said...

haha... cina man pulak... you japanese + korean looking girl =P

Anonymous said...

i want that soft toy wan... the wan you cucuk the head and the backside sticking out!
i want that one! HOW MUCH!??????

Im SERIOUSSSSSSSSS!

jimmytch said...

haha, seriously I have no idea about it... lol... got the pic from the net... =P

Ad