Ad

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Random-ism

Some random pix here:























Lying is a sin...tsk tsk...stated BBQ accessory...
But selling some herbal stuff... lol
























Can anyone tell me what character is this?
I can't remember...
























Top view of Bukit Tabur in Taman Melawati.
I come, I see, I conquer climb...



















Can you spot the rainbow??? *in the middle of the pic*



















Aiyo poor baby chicks,
victim of the chicken shop corner in Ipoh



















Restoran GAFAN(add rice in Cantonese) in Cheras,
but they don't gafan for you =(



















A total of 123 balloons being lock up in Priscilla's bath room... tsk tsk poor balloons...



















10 little tortoise from Redang kidnapped by Wei-Li/I



















=P ?



















A view from pent house, plan to jump down, but fear of height.



















Joshua's car sound system, RM 50,000, MADNESS!!!



















Hmm, since when did lorry provide toll truck's services?



















Reverse, reverse, reverse... bang!!!... ops =|



















Touch'n Go & Drop 'n' Go ???



















Feeling smoky during the morning...



















Parking test FAIL!!!
Is beyond my understanding how the driver able to park like this...
























Paul loves fat pole...
























but I loves slim pole... lol
















but not there...

ok I better continue my assignment =|

No comments:

Ad