Ad

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mamak stolen my ca$h

Come to think of it, average twice a week I will hang around in the mamak (a malay-indian restaurant, am I right?). So ya, I always like to order ice water, at least 2 cups sometimes. Drink it and bite the ice. My hobby/habbit... lol (sounded like hobbit)

Officially started to go mamak often after high school, that is around 2002?

After some "detail" calculation with the formula I "invented", Formula Ais Kosong;

(total year) x (52 weeks) x (2 days per week in mamak) x (0.30 cents) x (2 cups) = RM???

This is how much I spent for ice water...

(2007-2001) x 52 x 2 x 0.3 x 2 =
RM 374.40

Gosh, RM 374.40!!! for ice water... tsk tsk...

Haiyo expensive hobby lah.. I better stop drinking ice water. Not to forget the food, just assume I ate the cheapest food in mamak that is Roti Kosong.

So according to my Formula Roti Kosong;

(total year) x (52 weeks) x (2 days per week in mamak) x (0.80 cents) x (1 piece) =RM???

This is how much I spent for Roti Kosong

(2007-2001) x 52 x 2 x 0.8x 1 =
RM 499.20

Wow!!! adding up together RM374.40 + RM499.20 =
RM 873.60

Aiyo that is only the minumum figure... if maximum just double the amount... the figure will goes like this:

RM1747.20 *DANGER!!!*

Jimmy oh Jimmy... you know ah your parent work so hard, with all their strength, time, life, sweat and the list goes on... this is how you spend you money... haih so disappointed with you...

Time to hire an accountant to be in charge of my finances... Ladies and gentlemen, interested for this new job opening? The pay are quite interesting. =)

For more information please click here.

No comments:

Ad