Ad

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blind date

This little boy was quite young that time,he used to be very close to this girl way back when he was staying in PJ SS3. I think she was a mix Chinese and Ang moh (Western). Both of them meet with each other everyday around the neighborhood and play together. They were so close, they even HOLD HANDS sometimes... truly unbelievable...

Always caring for each other....
Cry and hug together...
Play together...
Laugh together...
























Aww...
So sweet...
Lovely couple....

Guess what???

The boy in that picture was ME!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!
FAINT FAINT FAINT!!!

Was suddenly feeling the urge to look back on my family's old photos, then I found this picture, I stoned awhile, speechless awhile...

I remember about her, when we were young, we used to be very close, super duper close... BUT, I don't recall holding her hands... *sure or not, maybe this picture was a fake???*

OH NO!!! what did I do... tsk tsk!!!
So young already holding girl hands...

Blind date I guess lol... hmm, I don't even remember her name... aisey... wasted...
oh girl oh girl where thou art?
*By the way she quite cute though, haha*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah she sho cute!
hehehe now sure chun chick d.
hahaha
:)

jimmytch said...

hahaha
I agree I agree...
I wish I knew where is she now =P
lol

Ad