Ad

Saturday, September 29, 2007

History & nothing

Was driving back alone back after the International Student Night organized by HELP CF at Desa Kiara, it was good lah, get to see international with local student mixing around and to know each other more. Thank God for the numbers of international & local student was quite balance, if not it will defeat the purpose of this event.

By the way, as I said, was driving back after the event. I was thinking, how if one day, I wake up and forget everything even my own name. Memory lost, all the words I long to said too, the appreciation/acknowledgment I wanted to give, the care I wanted to show and the list goes on. I unable to do that anymore =|

Often when I see the word 'History', first thing came into my mind... WASTE TIME! NONSENSE! CRAPING! and etc....

Well whatever in my mind that time, is not really the truth. Yah... it can be boring sometimes I agree.

Imagine without history, I guess its the same as losing all your memory, a person knowing nothing about his/her own identity, purpose, goals, visions and plans.

A nation without history is nothing.
A company without history is nothing.
A club without history is nothing.
A person without history is nothing.

So yah... I guess...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahaha, W.I. was a few weeks ago - you still remember this point! Should've shared earlier mah, but maybe you wanted it to be in "History" first then only share haha... Or maybe you just only remembered and finally realized the significance of what Dr. Thomas Chung said when he shared that hehehe! ^_^...

jimmytch said...

haha... hey serious ar... I didn't realize... by the way ya just a random thought suddenly lol =P

Jamie said...

hahha jimmy tengah emo....
but ya i agree, history DOES matter,
but most important, is what we learn from history.
so keep being a HISTORY MAKER jimmy!
whereever you go, whatever you do!

jimmytch said...

=_= emo pulak, haha cause Jamie is no take care Jimmy well T_T ... haha jkjk... yep yep... we shall be HIStory maker =)

anna said...

nice thoughtful post =)
thx thx for sending me home tat day jimmyyyy!!

jimmytch said...

anna you are welcome...gald to hear that from you hehe

Ad