Ad

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

IT psychologist

Went into the staff room in Psychology department to return back the lab key after prayer meeting, then I saw this on one of the lecturer door if I am right...


















=_=""" sweat... ULCER DEPT... haha so funny... probably he/she feel the 'ulcer' working in psychology department... poor soul...

A lot people thought I am studying Psychology instead of IT, because I always like to hang asquare around at Psychology department. I should propose with this new course called "IT psychology".

Imagine this...

Someone: Hey Jimmy how are you? What have you been doing?

Jimmy: Hey, I am fine. I am studying now, taking IT psychology course.

Someone: *a blank look with big '?' in his/her mind*...

Kuasa(power) right... hehehe...

No comments:

Ad