Ad

Friday, October 12, 2007

Desperate

Now is 2 in the morning...
My mind went blank... total blank...
try to crap for my assignment report...
but unable to crap... =|
3.5k of words are required in this report... =_="
aih....

Actually this will be my last assignment due next week and a final year project due end of this month for my final sem... after the final exam then I am officially a graduate... YES, one more assignment, one more project and one more final exam to go... so nice rite...

BUT this pass few weeks I been worrying so much about graduating from my course. Since this month will be my 'official' final last of the last of the last month studying in uni, there is so much fear in me.

People asked me how long more to go, I told them is my final sem... yada yada yada... graduating end of this year... yada yada yada...

HOW??? yeah HOW if I unable to graduate end of this year? how am I going to answer them... 'erm erm so and so, I need to extend my undergrad life till next semester because of some yada yada yada situation'

Seriously speaking I am not saying this like what most people will said "aiya fail already larh/die larh/no hope" but end up getting high distinction for their result (sorry if I offended any of you by reading this part, I don't mean it) .

I'm really really really worrying about graduating, because fear that I unable to pass my project, I really mean what I said ok...

I was so clueless about project, I don't event know what's going on with all the project coding, so frustrating. Were planing to do this that this that this that in the project initially... but now... only can this and that ... most of the part that I suppose to contribute in the project for my team I unable to contribute it... I HATE programming... I can be good at solving computing problem but not in writing programs with all the alien language codes.

Gosh!!! really so stressful especially knowing that it was my final month as a student in uni... wondering if I able to go through this phase or not... Seeing high school friends graduating and working now already, haih...the peer pressure. So many thought, decision, doubt, fear and the list goes on in me. Going to kaboom soon...

I guess at the end of the day I have to tell/yell/shout to God, that I can't do all this alone by myself.
I'm really so...

5 comments:

Victoria Wong said...

hey jim, one day at a time ok? Remember what my blog title is? Don't worry about tomorrow for today has enough worries of its own. One thing at a time, one day at a time. God is walking through the days of your life with you. Don't give up on yourself bro. He's fighting this battle for you. Hebrews 13:5- I will NEVER leave you, NOR forsake you.

amanda natalia said...

pray and fast and pray and fast and pray and fast and pray. HARDER!
all the best! =)

jimmytch said...

vic: yep yep, but ar i always like to think few days ahead or few month ahead =| ... i shall start worry about today and not about tmr =) thanx vic for the verse...

ms.petite: hmmm fasting i shall... not slowing... hehe btw thanx for your prayer =)

Anonymous said...

eh brother!im feeling the same too!im like in the nearly exact same situation as u!and pls PLSSSSS dont go and say im diff coz im yada yada yada yada.....im just as smart as u so yeah......urghhh im feeling so sick in my stomach right now!i was also thinking bout how i will tell my parents if i cant grad...they're coming over smore...sigh sigh!i hope i dont disappoint them!and im def not one of those who says "i will fail" and then score high distinction at the end.so yeah...im worried too!but we shall pray hard together!and study hard toooooo! :)

GOODLUCK!we can oneeeeee!we MUST!hahaha :)then when i come home...we'll have a BIG celebration k!!!

-SHannnn-

jimmytch said...

shannn: hey shan, thanx... all the best to you too ya... will pray for you too... big celebration we must... hehe

Ad