Ad

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Letting go

Was reading one of my friend's MSN nick:

"Some of us think holding on makes us stronger,
but sometimes it is letting go"

After reading that, it make me ponder upon the phrase...

Well it really remind of my past how tight the grip I'm holding the things, such as my habits, material stuff, money, lifestyle, the person you love and etc.

It's not easy to let go, but not impossible.

Reminded me a lot how I struggle and I still struggling, but learning by letting go part by part of my life, especially to God.

Not all things are to let go, but also not all things are to hold on too.

Somethings are to be meant to be released from your life to keep us continue moving on without any unnecessary burden or worries into your life. Of course not to let go everything in your life, but those are so call "unnecessary" is better to put it aside and time will tell whether the "unnecessary" will be necessary entity in your life.

So tightly we hold on unto somethings that are being force into our palm, that we might think it will make us stronger by acquiring it, but actually instead it hurts our hands.

Not so much of giving up the things we hope to acquire in our life, but surrendering it up to God by trusting Him that He will take care of our burdens and worries.

Sounded more like I speaking of relationship right? Hehe, not really true, it applies generally in our life, can be your dreams, goals, desire and etc.

The phrase "Some of us think holding on makes us stronger, but sometimes it is letting go" reminded me of taking up the necessary luggages in your life so that you will able to move on without much heaviness of the "unnecessary luggages".

Wow... is this really Jimmy typing... haha just from my random thought.

So pack your luggages wisely...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The quote. I agree.

jimmytch said...

yep yep me is a agree too... hehe

Ad