Ad

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Irritating viruses/bacterial/whatsoever

So irritating when our body not feeling well. I just can't focus on the things I do. End up take some med then sleep, sleep and sleep. Aih, unproductive lifestyle. Don't even have the inspiration to blog, my mind was so-the-no-where during this week.

Had a minor headache initially then the following day, sore throat, flu and fever/cold all together-gether come and "ber-fellowship" in my body. ARGH!!!

But yes I am feeling better now. Just pray that I won't fall sick again as long as possible.

Get away from my body man, you SICK viruses/bacterial/whatsoever, your home is not in my body, just vanish from your existence and give back humanity their peace of life!!!

Chill chill chill... lets go chilis and have some delicious meal...lol

No comments:

Ad