Ad

Monday, October 29, 2007

Wear off

Yesterday, today and tomorrow, People said Proton car got problem, but now not only I heard about it but experienced it too... till the max liow.

Been driving my dad's Proton Wira for quite some time. But recently been servicing the car few times already. Total of the repair cost can reach RM4-5k. So many things went wrong one by one. Been seeing the mechanic till they recognize me liow I think.

Usually my dad will bring the car for servicing, but since I often uses his car so I am responsible to take care of the car =|

The car was acting weird since few week ago, till today they car was so bergegar-gegar (shaky) all of sudden, as if there is earthquake here... up and down, left and right... =_=

Initially they said need to change some stuff very fast only, then end up don't know what they checking with the engine, after 2 hours... YAH! 2 hours of waiting, the mechanic told me the car need to be here till Wednesday for repair, cause one of the cylinder engine burn out already O_O""". BURNT OUT!!!??? ... Madness!!!

Haih, not only Proton car wear off easily.
Even the Malaysian Ringgit wear off easily like Proton cars. Don't believe?
Here is the example of new Proton car...













Few years later...












o_O """

By the way, still thank God lah, at least I still have a car to drive around. Just that very 'tired' of the quality of the car. Not only the parts of the car wear off one by one, even my parent money also "wear off". I can't imagine paying all this things by myself.

Pengsan
...

UPDATE: I think the real note look more worst than the pix here... lol I will show if you remind me... is always kept in my wallet... hehe... can sell in eBay $_$

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do u say...here is the example of a new proton car, but put a picture of 1 ringgit?

jimmytch said...

=_=, you didn't read the post properly ah?

the normal 1 ringgit, new proton car...
wearing of 1 ringgit, the condition of the car few years later

aiyo... you think too smart d la... kenot kenot... haha

swt...

Ad