Ad

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tic tac/tag toe?

Is a tag...

got tagged by Betsy...

8 points about my perfect partner?
  1. NO facebook account!!!
  2. Honesty the best policy
  3. Don't rule over me <---- Jimmy's ego
  4. Willing to sit in my SLK for a date... Small Little Kancil...lol
  5. Know how to cook
  6. Loves kids
  7. Loves me... not crush/like/admire/adore & etc...
  8. Loves Jesus
Simple right...very simple...probably too simple...lol

I tag... err... those who:
  • Read my blog
  • Had a blog
  • & not yet done this tag

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to be simple.
If not, when you find someone, and they read your list but they don't match it,

very painful u knoW!

Don't have so high expectations when you yourself are not perfect, is GOOD!

jimmytch said...

ppl: hey how are you? thanx for the comment... really nice to hear from you... yep yep simple is good...

no worries... is just a tag... =)

Ad