Ad

Friday, September 14, 2007

Don't plan to get marry?

I thought being attach with someone is not simple and easy, but being single is almost the same... Why?

Common question people you know will ask...
"Eh, Jimmy that day that girl your girlfriend ar?"
Jimmy replied "Nola, friend only, told you already what, don't plan get marry..."

"Eh, Jimmy so who you like now?"
Jimmy replied "Aiyo, no one lah, don't plan get marry..."

"Eh, Jimmy that girl not bad wat, go after her lah"
Jimmy replied "Not bad is not bad lah, but don't plan to get marry..."

"So Jimmy our friends here most of them got girlfriend already, so when is your turn"
Jimmy replied "5 - 10 years time? maybe don't plan to get marry, so yah I don't know..."

"Hey Jimmy long time no see man... how's life? Got girlfriend already ah?"
Jimmy replied "Hey how are you, I'm fine here. Girlfriend? Don't have lah, don't plan to get marry"

and etc...

wah... so many question yet always give them the same model answer... but I really meant it... lying is a sin ok... haha...

It was quite hilarious sometimes when friend ask those question... usually people in my situation will start thinking a lot (of course I does think about it, but occasionally only), but seriously I don't or can't see myself being with and get marry with someone in the future... hmm... no vision yet... haha

Despite feeling lonely, sad, EMO-ing (I hate being emo and is a RARE thing for me to be that mode), feeling insecure and the list goes on...

Of course I will be bluffing if I don't feel that way, we humans right...

But it doesn't really matter to me much (for now)... because I have lovely and exciting friends around me to mix around (YES you are one of them if you are reading this...hehe), busy worrying about assignments, project... and other commitment...

Well I guess is quite good in away...

I don't know whether is right or wrong, but I am quite thankful for being single... I am not saying I am gay ok...

Ok la, it might sounded like self comfort... but I don't think that statement as a "self comfort" by being single... but actually get to enjoy my youth and single hood life without much worry and commitment to other party...

So ya, why would I want to waste time EMO-ing being single... be thankful of who you are... whether you are single or not...

One common question relative will ask.
"Wah Jimmy big boy already ah, so how? where is your girlfriend"
Jimmy replied "HELLO aunty uncle!!! I don't plan get marry, so don't worry about how much cash in the angpau you plan to give me during my wedding"

haha just kidding... of course I won't say that...

I won't die ok if I am a single... haha... cheer up man... life is more than that...

Well what is installed for me in the future is up to God ultimately =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, this line is so funny..!

"I won't die ok if I am a single..."

... If I were to read it another way, it would simply imply that you WILL LIVE UNTIL you get MARRIED! LOL ^o^!!

jimmytch said...

lol... crazy...

Jamie said...

hahha...so cute your blog entry
yes yes! come join the singles club!
other members include pris and anna

dont worry jimmy, God will give you a great girl to whom you truly deserve=)

til that day, singlehood ROCKS!!!
*can i here and amen?*

jimmytch said...

haha AMEN to that!!!

A great woman God shall provide =) Trust in Him =P

yes yes... we ROCKS!!! lol

Ad