Ad

Sunday, January 6, 2008

New year "speech"

Wah so long didn't blog already!
Yah, I know the last post was on Jan 1st, but I felt like didn't blog for so long liow, can become 'blog-aholic' already, addicted to blog too much.

2008 shall be another challenging year, where the theme of the year to me is "welcome to the world". Not that I still in my mother womb... hehe.

No more a student, sedih (sad) man...
No more assignments, happy man... haha!!!
No more exams, more happy man... muahahaha!!!^_^
Have to work soon, welcome to the world T_T sob sob!!!

By the way New Year Speech right? hehe.
To those who is my friends, keep in touch yah, whether you over the sea in oversea or under the sea here.

To those who I didn't spend much time, sorry yah, hope that we can ketchup catch up more when we are free. Don't wait for me to call lah in case, I can't afford calling everyone in my contact list, is a two-way thing...hehe. I'm not trying to say that I am super star, just that sometimes I can forget, unless I'm a robot @_@. But will try to catch up with all of you while I'm still unemployed...lol.

For those who been praying for me thank you so much, really appreciate it a lot. I really do need your prayer in every area of my life.

To those who work with me in group assignments, projects, YF's (events & Mustard Seed), & CF's (events, T-Shirt project, Ushers, outdoor activities), without you guys I don't think can do it all alone by myself. Great working with you guys.

Those who dislike me T_T, I don't hate you, because I can't think of anyone I hate. Is a very strong word and bad. So I shall like everyone even tho you dislike me. ^_^

Some more what ah, erm, to those I lost in contact, it will be great we able to meet up.

Everyone who read this blog, thank you for reading even tho sometimes you feel like killing me with the lameness that's in me, I can't help it k, that's why I'm in HELP University College. Hehe but non the less I like my Uni life =)

To those that I unintentionally or intentionally hurt, do tell me yah, if don't dare tell me is alright, sorry yah, forgive is good hehe.

Thank God too for the crazy wacky HUCCF Committee Members 2007/2008



















From left to right
(standing)
Victoria: I still waiting for a fine dining in Victoria Station ya?

Wan Ling: Your lameness is so so so spontaneous, I can die of heart attack...

Wei-Li: Water Lily, Cheras pasar malam outing when? =P

Betsy: We shall bring them more often to the greatest place on earth, Subang Jaya territory.

Beatrice: I can sense great lameness in you arise soon O_O

Amanda Nat: You are really F.A.T. (Faithful Available & Teachable).

Priscilla: Be good girl yah daughter, daddy buy you big elmo toy if you get good result.

(sitting)
Oon-Yow: Eh bro, when DOTA? lol... Didn't play with you before... =\

Jamie: You and me got same name pronunciation, please change it, is copyrighted already, I born ealier than you k! =P

Jimmy:
You know, I know, we know.

Request: In need oh more MALES in the committee... "desperate" for more males... haha!

Oh ya! 2008 year resolution:


















New year, new specs, new vision!
I am done with my 2008 resolution... haha!

Have a Blessed New Year!!!


















2008 posers... =_="""

No comments:

Ad