Ad

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Red is hot

Was browsing through Formula 1 website, then I saw this hot chick pictures... super mega flaming hot!!!

She slowly revealing her red sexy dress O_O!!!















Fuyoh DiGi sexy man!!!











Introducing you the latest...







Ferrari's Formula 1 car...















The Proton Ferrari F2008 model,
A complete re-designed model from F2007.
Woot!!!
So beautifully made right? Hehe...

I owned 2 Ferrari cars, this...
















for my racing career... hehe,
& this...


















I mean this...


















after "screwing" my Ferrari... Barney & Betsy bought this for birthday present last year... 10q ber-banyak-banyak, like it so much added my Ferrari's collection by 1, hehe.

Now I shall got 2 Ferrari in collection, lol sad right? 2 only @_@

Non the less, Ferrari is hot &...


















on FIRE too for 2008!!!

No comments:

Ad