Ad

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April are you fool?

I like the tune of this song,
acoustic Hawaiian style... hoho...


Imagine you had a friend name called April. So every year 1st of April you will always call her a fool... lol...

By the way this morning (1st of April) was raining heavily like tigers cats and dogs.

As usual woke up like a zombie from resident evil movie, except the part where they bite the human.

So yah, did the usual morning routine, bangun pagi, gosok gigi, makan loti... then beli belah go office...

F.Y.I (for your informasi - we use that often in e-mail), the thing I dislike the most is receiving e-mails, because everyday 24/7 you will be receiving e-mails from client/user/customer/human.

So... I on my desktop... on outlook... haiyo!!! banyak emails. It usually take 1-2hours the fastest to clear up all the emails, replying-lah, assit-lah, advice-lah, this lah that lah and banyak-banyak-lah...lol.

THEN!!!... my colleague... she is in the control & monitoring team, something like monitor everyones task/job/duty and etc... so she said "EH Jimmy, your DW (Digital Workflow) application got problem lar... all the task/case you completed got problem... they all sent emails regarding the DW problem"

I was like ... from sleepy face ... (-_-)... to... (O_O)..."serious ah??!!!? send me the email (gosh another email another suffering... lol)"... habis lah there goes my career dalam longkang besar.

Then I opened the mail....

APRIL FOOL!!!

=_=.... GRRR, mangkuk sudu garpu betul!!!

No comments:

Ad