Ad

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cursing & blessing.

One of my colleague who joined same time with me, got his ING Insurans/Medical card from the HR department almost a month earlier than me.

Usually you will need to collect it once the HR emailed you, but my colleague got the mail and I didn't, plus we both enter the company the same time.

So I went and ask, they said I need to wait for the mail.

Then again I was thinking no harm tho, even I don't have the card. Will only use it when I'm sick, but... who want to get sick? I don't want to get sick, my task will be overflowing like "honey" if I took MC. T_T

Finally got my email to collect the medical card last Friday & was very excited!!!

It looks orangy (Joanna Khoo you sure like it wan =P)


















But then again... nothing much to be excited about.
Not I'm going to use it btw.
I don't want to get sick!

BUT then...

Guess what???

I'm down with the "triple" killer virus...

on the following week!!!

Sore throat, flu and fever/cold!!!

Mangkuk betul, so "timely"

FAINT!!!

Thank God for the orangy card , if not I have to dig out from my own wallet with the total amount of= RM...























RM 42!!! for some antibiotics, cough mixture and flu pills. =_="""

So no choice have to take...








"Surat sakit', direct translation -sick letter-... lol

But well beside feeling weak, sick & worrying about my task will be overflowing like "honey" the next day in office... There's also blessing to it too:
  1. The company still paid me to sleep at home and do nothing... ngek ngek... free ca$h huh?
  2. Got to do my own stuff, especially buying a new LCD monitor for myself, since my sis's using my current monitor now... their monitor kaput d... Thank God dad paid half for the new LCD monitor, if not I need to borrow from loan shark...
  3. New colour printer too since my sis's colour printer also kaput... blame them for not taking care of it ... hehe...





































GOSH!!! I will stay in my room more often now...

I don't mind falling sick again next time after all... free ca$h and lovely LCD monitor...

lol just kidding, I don't want to get sick anytime soon.

2 comments:

anna said...

i also got ING card! heee
but mine looks diff
the lion so cute, like cat

jimmytch said...

=_=, look like cat pulak... lol

Ad