Ad

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ready 1..2.. Smile!!!

Graduation ceremony is around the mamak corner.

Went to uni to collect my gown robe for the convocation. After collecting it, there this 'rule and regulation' paper thing for you to read.

Basically it contains information such as which room to gather, what time to be there and etc. The interesting part is this...


















(Click on picture for clearer view)

If you see properly on point 4.4 and 4.5, the part they mentioned:

4.4 Shake hands with the Guest of Honour/Chancellor &....



4.5 Walk towards the University representative who will present the degree folder to you. Remember to look at the camera...



I was 'smiling' when I read this in front of the person who gave this piece of paper to me...lol

By the way it's once in a life time event, so I shall give my best smile to the camera and to my parents who has been supporting me all this day...SMILE!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo so proud la.

Sniff sniff.

Eh jimmy...You know bout ipod/mp3 players not?!?!??!

jimmytch said...

boo!!! hehe dont cry dont cry soon will be your turn...

ipod and mp3 player?
hmm not very familair with it oh... hehe why? you want buy for me ar?
10q 10q =P

Anonymous said...

oorrrrrrr sony PSP??

mp3 player? or sony psp???

Ad