Ad

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Kena tagged =\

Got tagged by Wei-Li...

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 13 unusual things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 13 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 9 people to be tagged and list their names.

13 weird facts about me *aiyo too many to list it =(*

1. Can move both of my ear.

2. I love it when the weather is cloudy.

3. Don't feel comfortable eating without a glass of water during my meal.

4. I love to bite ice.

5. Don't usually lick the ice cream, I bite it, bits by bits.

6. Don't really fancy sweet stuff.

7. I love pizza but not cheese cake.

8. Don't like durians.

9. Feel like eating after 2 hours of meal.

10. Prefer to shop alone.

11. Can hear the same song again and again and for weeks.

12. Both my fourth fingers or the 'wedding ring' fingers, does not have 'line', partly because the upper part of the finger cant bend.

13. Honey Star cereal with ice cream?

faint... to many weird facts about me...
so hard to think... cause i am NORMAL!!!... woot

I tag...

1. Doulos
2. Elaine Chan
3. Chia Wei
4. James Quah
5. Lionel Lee
6. Onn-Yow
7. Shanon Yew
8. Joanna Khoo
9. Susanna Khoo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. let me think 1st
i think i did it before already :D

Wei-Li said...

how can u now eat cheesecake????

jimmytch said...

hehe got eat la... but if possible pass this cup away from me =P

Ad