Ad

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Zero for skills

Yes yes a bit more to go, after this week I am free from the curse of assignment... for this semester only, sadly got another semester to go, but yeah, I really do enjoy my Uni life despite all the crazy-wacky-assignment!!!

Really thank God for His guidance and strength to able to overcome the stress... because I very low tolerance toward stress... either faint and enter "I Seek U" (ICU- Intensive Care Unit) or heart attack and meet-you-all-in-heaven...as simple as that... haha... madness.... but non the less He is the kuasa(mighty) one =)

Talking about stress, was cracking brain my TRYING to answer the assignment question... dad was still out for meeting... then suddenly mom came up and trying to enter to her room, "excuse me, anyone inside can you please unlock the door, why must you lock the door" she asked... then my mom look to the left both my sis in their room and then to the right, her "hardworking" son trying to finish up his assignment last minute *lol*...then ops!!!... my mom realized no one was inside her the room!!!

Gone case!!! the room keys was inside my parent room, it was late night already... locksmith also sleep liow larhhh...

So what else??? take the hammer bang the door lo... nola.... crazy meh... I don't support indoor and outdoor vandalism... lol... so me and my brilliant sisters decided to pick lock the door... yes PICK LOCK with a paper clip... kuasa right... together the 3 of us combine our brains... we pick locking the door with our full attention and focus, until the paper clip also out of shape already.








Mom plan to take hammer and destroy the lock, but we still insist to make full use of our skill that passed down from few generation by the TAN's family... lol... Initial plan was to climb out from my sisters room through the window and enter back to my parent room through the roof...OF COURSE NOT LA!!! plan to enter from the window... brilliant right... but we realized even the key to open the window's grill was in my parent room ... FAINT!!!

So was stressing and cracking my brain to unlock the door with my pick locking skill...
then suddenly....???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Take a guess???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OFF COURSE FAIL LARHHH!!! lol...

suddenly my mom said, "eh eh, I found this bunch of keys downstairs, I don't know what it is, maybe can have a try".... then she tried... clack!!!... the door was unlocked... "ahhhhh, finally can open... I thought all the while the key was in the room, but actually is downstairs" she said.....

urgghh... MOM!!!???

FAINT!!! *heart stop beating for awhile*

Jimmy's skill

Studying = 1%
Sport = 5%
Analyzing = 2.5%
Memorizing= 8.5%
Sleeping = 150%
Eating = 200%
Day dreaming = 185%
Pick locking = 0%

So ya, sadly... zero for pick lock... (#_#)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woosh...

hehehe! u wanna be james bond issit? pick lock your door!! hahaha!

nyehnyehnyeh...

Unknown said...

haha... shh... I am the Malaysia Jimmy Bond... wahahah

Ad