Ad

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Welcome to the BIG 2 club

Brother ah fai...
big boy d ar...hehe
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!...
welcome to big 2 club... lol

Ah fai's birthday present:
Guess what it's in side...




















.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



















TADA!!!!
FAINT!!! at first we didn't expected it will be a spongebob... =_="

Superman test pad for our macho ah fai brother.
Wallet and belt too.










Spongebob stickers for ah fai to stick on his guitar... lol... and picture frame with signature on it.









Siu ah Fai birthday muffins and his elmo 'rock me' t-shirt... wosh... so kuasa la the t-shrit...

There is another "guitar" present but I don't have the pix... hehe

By the way we suppose to surprise him,
but instead he surprised us back by coming in from the back of his house...
faint faint!!!
Mangkuk betul...
he really Cru-Siu-Fai us... lol



After that...
It was 12:34am & I was driving back...
purposely took a picture of the time in the car,
too boring already driving back alone.
hehe



Reached home, opened the door, closed the door
locked the house door & yada yada...
then walked up the stairs...
as I walking towards my room...
then i STOP!!!
something different and weird!!!
I think I saw something while I walking to my room
I turned and realized that on my sister's room door...
That's the different... the tiny paper on her door...
I almost FAINTED AGAIN!!!

Can you spot the yellow paper... TINY one...
yes very the tiny and tiny yellow paper on her door...










Is a message to my dad...
"Bapa give me RM 1/7 (cant really read that part) for the thing from yee woon mom."








Haha... speechless and stoned awhile there...
Such a cute little sisters I had...
Not bad la,
quite creative way to pass the message to my dad...
Got my genes... lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your genes?!
Bahhahaha...
PERASAN BETUL.

jimmytch said...

Yes my genes is very the powderfull... lol

Ad