Ad

Saturday, July 7, 2007

070707

wow!!! was wanting to blog about 070707, and I just realised a min more to go before 8th of July,it was 11:59pm (look at the post time=P) when I wanted to start typing about this post... lol

Hehe...by the way nothing much to post about 070707.
but there is one thing, lol nothing to something ya =)

By the way I remembered started to play the guitar on the 7th of July 2003, yes yes, I remembered that clearly. Not because I purposely remembered the dat, but it's because the date was easy to remember, so yala, that's how I ended up remembered about it till today.

Always wanted to play the guitar since I was in high school, especially after my PMR exam, but as usual with my "busyness", end up didn't take the initiative to learn it.

So...
After few years on 7th of July 2003...
One of my church's youth leader called me up and told me his com got problem, so I went to his house and try to be PRO la... to "fix fix" the com, but can't remembered whether I able to fixed it or not.

Then....

I saw a guitar in his house...
out of my eagerness I took the guitar and started to pluck the string abit abit,trying to be pro, as if I know how to play, end up it sounded like Krank & krink!!! over and over again. WOSH!!! sweating already that time =_=|

So he(youth leader) asked me whether I played before, of course I said YES!!!... nola just kidding...I told him I wanted to take up guitar lesson but end up didn't.

So he taught me a few basic chords, after that...
out of the blue moon he handed me that guitar that I was trying to krank & krink... he also passed me along a song lyric with chords...

Can't really remembered what he told me exactly, but it sounded something like this, "go back and practice, I want to see next week"

wah wah wah!!! I stone straight away...
in my heart I was like saying "ARE YOU CRAZY!!!"

That whole week, I practice practice practice with fear!!!... haha scary man

A week had passed,
second week...
third week...
he still didn't ask me to play the song I practiced...
I guess he forgotten about it...*phew* haha

But while waiting to show him the song I practiced, I learn up other some other basic chords by myself. A month later I decided to take up guitar lesson.

Well I guess thank to him tho,because he indirectly initiated me to take up guitar lesson, even now still not very good or pro playing the guitar, but at least I started something, something that's worth that learned about =)

so there is my story how I started to take up the guitar and lets KRINK & KRANK!!! like superstars on 0707... haha!!!

Well hope you humans enjoy your 070707 weekend =)
Adios

No comments:

Ad