Ad

Saturday, July 21, 2007

To think & to worry

Been thinking, thinking & thinking a lot during the holidays.

About?

Something & nothing.

I guess most of us think a lot, especially during the holidays or to free already no other better things to do.

Been thinking about what I am going to do for the next coming year (wow!!! Since when Jimmy think so far ahead?), as in will I get a job that I wanted or will I end up as a char keow teow feller (that's what I always said to the others) & what will happen after that?

Thinking to much lead to?

Yes, worrying to much.

Yeah, been worrying about myself too. I guess it can't be help right, but not very good though. Been evaluating myself with the people around me so much, worrying that I will not be as good as them. Them? ya... my friends, cousins & other humans on earth... hehe.

Sometime you just wish that you are that person or you wish to possess the person's attribute, this and that. We humans never ever satisfy with what we have or what we are.

There are also some questions left unanswered sometime, wanted to know the answer but also in other way don't dare to ask the question, fear that it will hurts ourself.

So what shall we do about it?
Ignore it and move on with unanswered question(s)?
or face the fact even it hurts you?

Difficult huh?

Thinking and worrying to much kills...
equal to brain damage, ish!!!

Been reading Matthew 6:34 :-
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

There are always worries in our life,
it's depend on us how we react to it.

Take one step at a time?

So yah stop thinking and worrying too much.
Go get something to do!!!

What things to do?

Grrr have to THINK & WORRY about it again... faint!!!

p/s: oh ya! did you know yesterday date was 20072007? as in 20/07/2007... lol cool!

2 comments:

Victoria Wong said...

You're not alone in this thinking journey JimmY! We all think a lot a lot too. But what makes a diff is that God wants to be part of your life and take away ALL your worries and give you His peace. He is bigger than everything you can conjure in your head =) God bless!

Unknown said...

yep yep agree with you... I guess sometimes I "forget" Him... thats bad =\ ...hmm think and worry less...focus more... hehe

Ad