Ad

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Massive cleanup

Reality check=FAIL!!!

















Virtual check=SYSTEM FAILURE!!!



















Since exams over,
I tell my self I have to clean up my room,
clean up my computer files,
but... but... but... you know I have been very "busy",
catch up with my primary and high school friends,
catch up with all the movie I miss...
then got part time work in Time Square GSC
(will blog about it soon),
By the way TRANSFORMER ROXY ROXER ROCKY man!!!
those who didn't watch yet, FASTER go watch NOW!!!
is the movie of year... not only movie of the year...
movie of your life... lol

So practically still "busy" after my exams,
BUT!!! got time to go MacD with Anna,
4 a.m. in the morning =_=",
YES 4 in the MORNING!!!


















Yes yes, here is the proof,
look on the clock is 4 a.m.,
still don't believe...
look on the window is still very the dark...
still don't believe,
look bottom right of the picture, got time stated there... lol



















Anna being greedy...
I think we are the first customer... lol

By the way, back to cleaning up business,
I really need a massive cleanup already,
have to de-busy myself a.s.a.p.,
can you feel the smoky smoke... wohoo...
ok I better go now.
-end-

No comments:

Ad