Ad

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

IF only I am a billionaire

Always dreaming of buying two big semi-d houses and combine it to one big house with state of the art architecture and interior design... lol

Rooms is the most important to me:-
  • Reading/Study/Computer room, I doubt I will read any books there, will only use the computers there.

  • Studio room, so can invite friend for jamming or maybe when stress/depress can sing out loud in the studio room without anyone noticing, unless got thunderstorm after that.
  • Entertainment room, equiped with latest video game console such as, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3 & XBOX 360. Not to forget also, high end home theater system. WOHOO!!!

  • Nice and simple bedroom, not really important to me, as long I can sleep is good enough.
  • Super big kitchen and hall , don't know why I need a big kitchen tho. -_-"
  • Cars, least but not last, a few sport and luxury cars.
As the title said, 'IF only I am a billionaire' (T_T)
Haih, there goes
Jimmy's whims & fancy.
You know, I know, we know.

No comments:

Ad