Ad

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Holiness & sins

One thing I want to say...
Not about who I love...
Not about who I hate...
Not about who I admire...
Not about who I crush...
Not about who & who...
but about this...























Before this everything was holy and pure...

Then sin came...























There was sin on the receipt =_=

You know why?
This is a new receipt...























After a few days in the car...
because of the sin weather...
so hot... then all of sudden rain...
then hot again... then all of sudden rain again...























So it became like this...
Aih poor receipt...
Like kena burn by fire...
























Holiness & sins...

& crazy weather...

I also gonna be crazy already @_@

p/s:
If your mouse spoil, who you call to fix it?
Mickey mouse loh... *don't ask me why hehe*

No comments:

Ad