Ad

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thank you

Thank you speech from Jimmy...

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Firstly I would like to thank my dad, mom, sisters, dog, friends, other friends, neighbor, bus driver, taxi drive...."

ok la cut the long story short...

Thank you so much for the birthday messages/calls and birthday surprise...
Gosh really a shocking surprise ok!!!

Honestly speaking I don't expect that at all.

November 10th 2007
12am messages/calls coming in... appreciate that lots =)

9am wake up go to friend's brother wedding ceremony... very interesting wedding tho hehe...

3pm get ready for Youth service in Church

6:30pm rush back for birthday dinner with parent at Korea BBQ in Taipan, Subang Jaya... very nice I like it =)

8pm dinner habis(ended), text Anna coming soon To fetch her to MacD

9pm eat eat at macD ..

12am November 11th 2007... end of my birthday... lol

There goes my birthday, haha... but yalarh didn't expect anything like surprises or anything like that, cause I roughly know it gonna end like that...

Sounded very sad right, but no larh got friend's brother getting married on my birthday... woot!!!, then got to meet uni friends, then afternoon the youths in my church, at night bonding with family with my mom complaining about the place we having dinner, cause mainly are dishes without rice in the Korean restaurant.

My mom prefer Chinese restaurant than others, so every time my dad want to try new stuff, my mum will complain... ok larh more like 'grumble'. Haha but I am very happy though with all the noisiness during my birthday dinner... better than silent night right?

So yah I was quit satisfy though... simple and memorable =)

But then continue from
9pm eat eat at macD ...

930pm I think it was around this time... I heard Happy Birthday song from the far back of me, so I didn't really expect it was for me... I thought someone birthday there also mah... really wan!
Then I turn...
WAH!!! Pengsan!!! Those singing birthday song are all my friends... hahaha... I couldn't believe it!!!... not only 1 or 2... but a few of them!!!
Anna the mastermind of all this... =_="""
Haha so innocent looking yet not that innocent tho... haha by the way thanx so much

hahaha10q 10q 10q everyone, really appreciate every single things you guys and girls did.
from the messages to the surprises... anything... 10q so much...
me very easy happy wan =)

ok my birthday wish list...
since some of you requested...
  1. Transformer 2-Disc Special Edition DVD <--- I plan to buy it on my own but some of them buying this item already... hehe...
  2. Erm I don't mind a wallet... still can use larh my current wallet... but the skin colour fading off d, from black to brown O_O
  3. Belt... my belt gonna detach soon... sorry larh to fat already... hahaha...
  4. Long sleeve shirt... Stripes ...M size preferably =) ... Brand wise if you are asking... Padini or Seed... but yala dont bother about the brand... very expensive... I like dark colour
  5. Playstation 3?
  6. Laptop?
  7. Ferrari Merchandise?
  8. Manchester United Merchandise?
  9. Sony Ericsson K850...? woot!!!
  10. Item no 5-9 is unnecessary, I will buy myself when money drop from the sky... haha
Oh ya, hehehe...hahaha...hohoho... NO BOOKS ya...
very stressful and challenging to me... to read a book T_T

lol... now you know, I know, we know =P

Haha got to go sleep... very sleepy d...

Thank you again for everything =)


No comments:

Ad