Ad

Saturday, November 24, 2007

People come people go

Was thinking back about my childhood life, all my friends that was with me during primary at SS19 Subang Jaya. I remembered I had lots of Malay and Indian friends.

We used to gather at the ss19 field and play mostly everyday. We even created our own "custom made" guns from woods and bullets from the neighbor's cherry tree. Yah, we used cherry as our bullets... haha cool right.

Then in the evening we will have some sort of 'war' game shooting each other up with the gun we made, low cost version of paint ball... hehe. Sometimes we even cycle/racing around the field, play soccer using bottle caps and others.I still can remembered vividly me being in the field with my friends.

During the festive seasons we will go each other house and eat up their food, simple food but we enjoyed the company.

Today I seated here typing this post, I barely remembered their name, we were so young that time. Sadly I barely even remember how they look like. Most of them are not here already, most of them shifted out.

Thank God for the friends in the past and also thank God also for all the friends I knew till today. Really appreciate the friendship I had.

But what really strikes me was, in the past there are lots of Malay and Indian friends around me when I was young, but today the numbers of Malay and Indian friends that I came into contact with, I can even count with my own fingers.

I am not saying that I am not happy with the friends I had now, but just isn't it good to have the experience like when I was young back there? The company of friends with different ages, races and background able to stick together so well to had fun and laugh together as if there is nothing for us to worry... hehe.

Is it because of me or the society today that tend to stick together with their own races/clicks?

A question that I am unsure of. It might be me being cautious of the friend I being with around, just to protect myself from being hurt or because of the way the society works today?

Whatever it is, different people had their own point of view and experience regarding the people they mix around. In different phases of life, people came into your life, some stay some goes away from your life, then the cycle repeats itself.

Probably the person you will stay with in your lifetime the longest is your life partner, that's why it's call life partner mer, your spouse...hehe. So you people out there, choose the person you want to be with carefully... if you get to CHOOSE... hehe unlike me (T_T)... haha by the way that's another thing. Unless you don't plan to get marry like me... haha... just kidding =)

I quite dislike the phrase "people come people go", it sounded like as it they met you, then after few years they "died" in your life, so sad right, but that's the fact we have to face. Everybody keep meeting anyone in their life but eventually not all will stay in your lifetime.

I did ask myself this question, who is my best friend? I find it so hard to answer, because I can't think of any... but of course I got good friends... but best friend can only be one, only one friend to be my best friend in my life, not 2, 3, 4 and etc. So yah good friends can be many but not best friend.(Why want to many best friends right?)

People kept coming into my life and some goes away, so is very difficult to know who is really my best friend.

Eventually I guess Jesus is my best friend. Why? Because He came into my life and stay with me eternally. I thank Him for that.

So from now on I shall not feel depress or whatsoever for the people who came into my life and goes away from my life. Just hope that the people came into my life able to know my best friend, that's what matters to me most =)

2 comments:

amanda natalia said...

whats wrong with having too many best friends btw? i have alot. :?

jimmytch said...

haha nola is just my perception of best friend... different ppl different... =P

Ad