Ad

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DUO

When we realized the computer is too slow, it's time to upgrade or buy new one... right?

That's where company like Intel come up with new and faster CPU (Central Processing Unit).

If you don't know what is CPU, it's alright you can call the IT nerd here to educate you...

Here is my certification...








Butt
but of course it's not free... Because I'm not a free kind of person... lol

OK cut the crab nonsense.... so since in the early days Intel came up with Pentium 1, then Pentium II, then Pentium III, then Pentium 4 and next is?

Of course everyone will thought is Pentium 5, but NO, is Pentium Duo-Core.

Yah, DUO... Everything have to be 2 times faster, 2 times better, and the prices also 'DUO' times more.

So if our computer is slow, we upgrade or buy a new computer with...























Yah man, PENTIUM DUO-CORE inside!!!
*I'm doing free advertising for Intel =_="

So now you know, I know, we know.

How about humans?
If the humans are 'slow',
what should we do, so they can be "upgraded"?
Drink more energy drink?
& eat more meat/vege/rice/DLL (Dan Lain-Lain)?
NO...

But eat more...























the new Nestle's KoKo Krunch DUO core.

So you want to be DUO-CORE inside,
eat lah KoKo Krunch DUO.

Another alternative?
Want something better than DUO?
Try this...













It's free and much better than Koko Krunch DUO inside.

Hehe... I better ask Nestle and Intel to sponsor my blog...
I am doing them a free advertising =|

Hmm no wonder my friend bought this for me...


















=_="""
By the way thanx tho, appreciate that lots, hehe =)

No comments:

Ad