Ad

Friday, December 7, 2007

Reasons to blog

Been editing my blog recently.

Adjusting the advertisement banner, above this blog, on the right and bottom of the current blog entry.

I realized this ads banner...
OK... don't sound right tho....

1st reason to blog is to be famous? er... I don't think so... I don't see any airconds fans runing towards me and asking for my signature... =_="

2nd reason is to meet girls? er... I don't remember any girl passes by my blog and then she ask for a date... totally nonsense!!!!

3rd and to make money... YES please please please click on the ads and let me generate some income... really appreciate that...($_$) haha...

OK, 1st and 2nd reason is totally nonsense... 3rd reason at least acceptable.

The reasons to blog shall be:
  1. To fill up my free time
  2. To pour out anything interesting into this blog
  3. Oh... and TRYING to make money... *ka ching ka chang* can you hear the gold coins flowing in... but I guess money don't come easily... so Jimmy you can just forget about the 3rd reason... I am cashless... T_T *sob sob*
Holiday = No cash = Still can blog
No holiday = Got cash = Still can blog

Got time = No cash = Still can blog
No time = Got cash = Still can blog

Got work = No time = Still can blog
No work = Got time = Still can blog

so...

There is always reasons to blog... hehe

No comments:

Ad